Sail and Culture - Croatia
WHEN: 29thAugust - 5th September
WHERE: Dubrovnik to Split
COST: $AUD3610 pp* Book Now
Sailing on the Fortuna - A luxury 33m Schooner
Departing from Dubrovnik and Sailing to Split...
we will visit one island per day and visit gourmet restaurants and wine cellars, cultural sights and listen to music.
On each island we will have opportunities to swim, snorkel, walk and see the national and cultural treasures.
The cost includes our own personal local food, wine, culture expert and guide plus daily breakfasts.
This is an ideal opportunity to unplug your computer and re-connect with yourself.
This will be a small group of 10 (max) plus crew.
- Saturday 29th August - depart DUBROVNIK wharf at 17:00 hours
- Sunday Ston at PELJESAC Peninsula - visiting old town, oyster farm, vineyards and dinner
- Monday - KORCULA island and town, beautiful old town, sightseeing, visiting honey farm, wine tasting and lunch
- Tuesday - MLJET island, national park, swimming, fish dinner
- Wednesday - VIS - fortress, old military catacombs, (cycling tours available) wine tasting, dinner
- Thursday - HVAR (the most visited and liked island in Croatia)- visit to the old town Palazzo, wine cellars, swimming, free time
- Friday - SOLTA - intimate beautiful bay, with a nice restaurant, relaxation time
- Saturday - SPLIT leaving the ship after breakfast at 9:30am
Additional tours of Dubrovnik and Split are available on request.
Additional details to the programme will be uploaded when they become available.
Please contact us with any questions.
*Please note bookings need to reach minimum of 10 people to confirm departure.
NOTE: This event requires a minimum 10 people. If we do not reach the minimum number of bookings we will discuss options of a similar trip with you or refund your deposit in full.