Weaving Nature Wall Hangings Zimmi Forest
WHEN: 15 November available now, November 22 Sold Out!
WHERE: Brunswick Heads
COST: $290 or $275 Early Bird (before October 10) Book Now
Well guided workshop with all materials provided, you'll:
- chat and weave with new friends in an open, COVID safe environment
- learn new skills
- receive a gorgeous morning and afternoon tea and light lunch
- create a beautiful wall hanging to take home and proudly show off on a wall to your family and friends
- book before October 12 and get a discount
I came to art through a passion for sustainability and the environment, I create work with nature, about nature and in nature...
"I discovered a passion for basketry in the early 80's but it wasn't until 1994 that I began exploring and working with plant fibres.
My work has been in many nationally recognised exhibitions including; Sculpture by the Sea, Conrad Jupiters, The Blake Prize and Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award. I have had 10 solo shows at both commercial and regional galleries. I have been commissioned to created over 100 artworks for public galleries, private clients, hospitals and resorts. "
- all tuition
- tea & coffee
- a beautiful wall hanging to take home and show off
To book for the 15 November - Click button, fill in the form, make your payment and we will send you all the details.
Early Bird booking applies if booked and paid in full before October 12, 2020